iDisclaimer

You are here at my blog now.
Please stay if uLike,
Leave if uDont like.
Dont come to read my blog and bitches all teh way,
or leave some funny dirty comment in my cbox.
Regardless of anything, uR HERE at my blog in the first place.

11/28/2009

我·低落 | iLow

想不到这么久没有见,我以为我可以忘记你。。
但是我做不到,原来我还是无法掩饰对你感觉。。
不见良久,我的心依然难过、依然失落。。

老实说吧,J,我们的每一个聊天都很值得纪念。。
因为距离,所以更加珍惜难得的碰面时间。。

自你说不,我良久无法开怀。。
曾经喝酒来淹死难过和失落,但是他们都该死的学会了游泳。。
呵呵。。我很笨对吧?

前些日子偶然看到你的照片,看到你的博客,原来我还是会不自觉的去留意你的一切一切。。

你的博客,让我看了有种想哭的冲动。。你就不要那么难过了好不好?
如果你要人陪,找我啊。。
我随传随到。。

我好想大声的对你说:我爱你。。
但是你好像不是喜欢我的对吧?
呵呵。。



iThought iCan forget u since we haven meet for so long..
But iDidnt manage to do so, iStill can't hide my feeling to ya..
My heart is still depressed, still low, even though we didn't meet for a while..

Tell uTeh truth, J, all of our conversation are memorable..
Because of distance, make teh time we meet more precious..

Since uSaid no, iCouldn't let go..
Trying to drown teh depresse-ness and low-ness by alcohol, but they flucking learned how to swim..
Heh heh.. iM stupid isn't it?

Saw ur photos and blog recently, iStill can't stop myself to update everything about you..

Your blog makes me wanna cry after readin' it.. Don't be sad okay?
If uNeed companian, find me..
iM always there..

Wanna shout out loud to you: iLove you..
But apparently uDon't love me right?
Heh heh..

没有评论: