iDisclaimer

You are here at my blog now.
Please stay if uLike,
Leave if uDont like.
Dont come to read my blog and bitches all teh way,
or leave some funny dirty comment in my cbox.
Regardless of anything, uR HERE at my blog in the first place.

1/08/2010

iLost

This post will not appear in Chinese version, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
这篇文章不会出现中文版本,不便之处敬请原谅。



Apparently, iHad lost. And will never get found.
Overall, uJust proved me somethin'.
From teh words uTold me, and teh action, iCan see from your eyes.
iM not teh one.
And again, iM lost. =/

5 条评论:

SisterPrincess 说...

if u'r not the 1
why not u look for others? :)

PuraAbarca 说...

Good blog~nice to meet u..................................................................

[i]Spoi|eR 说...

»SisterPrincess, 我又何尝不想呢?但是我的能交友的范围也只有那么一点点,但是我会再努力的。。
努力。。交新朋友吧? >"<

»PuraAbarca, hello. Nice to meet you too. =)

天那 说...

Lets cross the bridge when we come to it..................................................

[i]Spoi|eR 说...

» 天那,well, iWill. And iReckon uWill too. =)